Welcome to Saturday: 9. What we’ve committed to our readers is that we will post 9 questions every Saturday. Sometimes the post will have a theme, and at other times the questions will be totally unrelated. Those weeks we do “random questions,” so-to-speak. We encourage you to visit other participants posts and leave a comment. Because we don’t have any rules, it is your choice. We hate rules. We love memes, however, and here is today’s meme!
Saturday 9: You’ve Lost That Lovin’ Feelin’
1. In a relationship, have you ever hung in even when you knew for sure it was over?
No. I guess it’s easy for me to let go when I know and feel that it is over.
2. If you had the ability to perpetually alleviate any pain on your body, what would it be?
My back pain – it is such a b*tch!
3. What place would you visit if money were no object?
Europe and Africa.
4. What is one thing you would love to change about yourself?
My procrastination and tendency to second-guess myself.
5. Do you think your parents were too strict growing up?
Absolutely not. I think they were (still are) groovy parents.
6. In general, how many old friends do you have that you talk to at least once a year?
With Facebook, I get to “talk” to several old friends almost everyday.
7. What was the last compliment you received?
Last night. We had a guest over for dinner and he said the chicken curry I made was “lovely”.
8. Have you ever told someone you loved them but didn’t really mean it?
Hmmmm… I don’t recall an instance when I did such declaration.
9. In your opinion, would it be harder to lose someone close to you more as a child or harder as an adult?
A loss is a loss, no matter what age. It is never easy and I think it’s how we cope that spells the difference.