1. Has anyone asked you to believe in something that called for a huge leap of faith?
Yes. Getting married is a HUGE leap of faith. Don’t you think so, too?
2. When is the last time you moved? Why did you move?
About ten minutes ago – needed to get a glass of water. Tee-hee-hee. Seriously, we last moved about three years ago, just so I could be near my work place to avoid the terrifying motodop (motorcycle taxi) rides every day.
3. Malls?… on one Internet? Are you doing more shopping online this yeaer? The polls say we are, but I’m curious about what the real people are doing?
Still in shops/malls, although I did a bit of “online window shopping” for gift ideas. I wish I could do more online shopping but it’s not practical for us living on this side of the planet – the sales and custom taxes are repressive, and most of all, there is the danger of lost packages 🙁
4. Do you remember the first meme you participated in and if so, what was it?
Wordless Wednesday – it is a photo meme.
5. If you could invent something, what would it be?
A $100 bill replicating-machine.
6. Are you finished with your shopping? Do you still have a few things to go? What? Not a game plan? … or is there just one person you’re having trouble finding something for?
I tend to do things at the last minute – I kinda love the pressure! hehehe
7. What’s left to do at your place (or where you are going)? Is the tree up?… or maybe you’re just happy you found the right Christmas coffee mug and are calling that good?
The Christmas tree is already up and we’re waiting for the parteeh/happy hour to begin.
8. Is your life turning out the way you thought it would be when you were a kid? If not, is it better or worse?
Although not the I way I envisioned it to be (didn’t think of living in a foreign country!), nonetheless, it’s a good life. We are working to make it even a better one 🙂
9. Tell us something you’ll miss about 2010.
None that I can think of. In fact, I am so looking forward to 2011 already. I love fresh beginnings, so… 2011… bring it on!