Welcome to Saturday: 9. What we’ve committed to our readers is that we will post 9 questions every Saturday. Sometimes the post will have a theme, and at other times the questions will be totally unrelated. Those weeks we do “random questions,” so-to-speak. We encourage you to visit other participants posts and leave a comment. Because we don’t have any rules, it is your choice. We hate rules. We love memes, however, and here is today’s meme!
Thanks to Cie for recommending the Monkees.
1) This song is about a guy who fell in love when he saw her face. Do you believe in love at first sight?
No, I don’t.
2) “I’m a Believer” is the best-selling Monkees song. Can you name another one?
I have no idea.
3) On their TV show, the boys competed for the same girl. Have you and a friend ever been romantic rivals?
Ahh, yes. Back in the uni.
4) In another episode, the Monkees visited the circus. If you were confident there was a good strong net beneath you, would you walk across the high wire?
It depends how high the wire is.
5) The Monkees show originally aired on Monday nights. Do you have a favorite day of the week?
My favourite day is payday! Lol.
6) Davy Jones guest starred on an episode of The Brady Bunch. The plot revolved around Marcia’s efforts to get him to perform at the prom. Share one of your memories from a school dance.
I didn’t like our school dances.
7) At the height of their popularity, the Monkees’ faces and logo appeared on a lot of merchandise, including lunch boxes. Which would you rather have for lunch — chicken salad, tuna salad or egg salad?
8) You have an afternoon all to yourself. Would you rather spend it at the mall, checking out what’s new in the stores and people watching, or walking through the forest, observing the birds and trees and leaves?
I’d prefer walking through the forest with my husband. We love nature more than malls.
9) Do you have a good memory for names?
Depends on whose faces the names are attached to. That means I have a selective memory; I select which names to keep in mind, harharhar.