01. Real First Name: Zarah
02. Birthday: March 31
03. Where do you live: Currently in Phnom Penh, Cambodia
04: What are you studying/What are you working as: Used to work for a non-governmental organisation, now as a simple stay-at-home wife, am working on my home-making skills 😀
05. What makes you happy: When everybody around me are happy that makes me happy.
06. What are you listening to now/have listened to last: Across the Universe movie soundtrack
07. What is particularly good/bad about your blog: I just started this blog so I can’t tell yet… but my other blog tells about life as an expat in Cambodia. Now is that good or bad? You be the judge.
08. An interesting fact about you: I used to be a gymnast and a judoka 😀
09. Are you in love/have a crush at the moment: Always in love and, of course, I have a crush on my favourite tennis player Rafael Nadal! I’m glad my husband understands this particular girlish streak!
10. Favorite place to be: home.
11. Favorite lyric: Okay, this is from a Des’ree song (Fire, duet with Babyface) that summed up how I felt for a boy a long, long time ago:
A grip so tight I couldn’t tear it apart
My nerves all jumpin’ actin’ like a fool
Well my kisses might burn
But my heart stays cool
12. Best time of the year: Christmas
13. Weirdest food you like:Bok kapik
01. A film: Across the Universe
02. A book: The BFG and Matilda both by Roald Dahl, Harry Potter series (hihihi…you know, the saying…” don’t let the child in you die…”)
03. A song: Fire by Des’ree and Babyface
04: A band: No-name band 😀
01. One thing you like about a blogger that you have not met: blog earnings *ka-ching!*
02. Two things you like about yourself: I can cross my eyes and roll my tongue. I am funny and carefree most of the times but can be depended on when the need arises.
03. Name three things that you need in a lover: patience, humour, and has to know what I want and how to get it (*lol*)