01) Are you currently in a serious relationship? Yes, of course, I’m married. We’re supposed to be serious, right?
02) What was your dream growing up? My childhood dream was to become an archeologist.
03) What talent do you wish you had? Glass-stacking!
04) If I bought you a drink what would it be? Sorry, I don’t accept drinks from strangers.
05) Favorite vegetable? Broccoli
06) What was the last book you read? White Mughals by William Dalrymple
07) What zodiac sign are you? Aries
08) Any Tattoos and/or Piercings? Explain where. I have three piercings on my left ear.
09) Worst Habit? Knuckle-cracking
10) If you saw me walking down the street would you offer me a ride? No, unless I know you.
11) What is your favorite sport? Tennis!
12) Do you have a Pessimistic or Optimistic attitude? I’m both.
13) What would you do if you were stuck in an elevator with me? Perhaps I will try to strike a conversation with you.
14) Worst thing to ever happen to you? I was bypassed by colleagues and selected someone else to attend a conference in Moldova.
15) Tell me one weird fact about you. I can cross my eyes and roll my tongue. At the same time. Is this weird or what?
16) Do you have any pets? I have two dogs, Max and Joe
17) What if I showed up at your house unexpectedly? And…?
18) What was your first impression of me? Who are you, by the way?
19) Do you think clowns are cute or scary? Scary
20) If you could change one thing about how you look, what would it be?
21) Would you be my crime partner or my conscience? Neither.
22) What color eyes do you have? Dark brown
23) Ever been arrested? No.
24) Bottle or can soda? Can
25) If you won $10,000 today, what would you do with it? Keep it in the bank for the meantime while I think of something.
26) What’s your favorite place to hang out at? Brown Cafe
27) Do you believe in ghosts? Sometimes, especially when I’m home alone.
28) Favorite thing to do in your spare time? Crochet, internet surfing, sleeping
29) Do you swear a lot? Sometimes, especially when I am really, really frustrated. And I don’t like it when I do.
30) Biggest pet peeve? Drivers in Phnom Penh
31) In one word, how would you describe yourself? Chatterbox
32) Do you believe/appreciate romance? Don’t you?
33) Favorite and least favorite food? Pizza, pasta… I don’t like beef.
34) Do you believe in God? I do.
35) Will you join us this week for Wednesday Wickedness? Hmmm, I’ll try.