Okay, I’m joining again this week after a one week absence. Here goes:
1) What’s your middle name?
2) How old are you?
Ermm, old enough hihihi
3) Where are you from? Are you living there right now?
I’m from the Philippines but currently residing in Phnom Penh, Cambodia.
4) Is it cold where you are?
Only when you are in an airconditioned room. Temperature is in mid-30s and the past weeks we experienced 40C.
5) What’s the time?
It’s now 8:21pm
6) What are you wearing?
My wedding ring! *lol*
7) What was the last thing you listened to?
My pets barking.
8) What was the last thing you ate?
This is easy – I just had two pieces of chicken samosa, one-and-a-half chapati and a bowl of chicken jenjaloo shared with my husband for dinner.
9) What was the last thing you watched on TV?
The Pacific on HBO
10) What’s your favorite tv show? Why?
30 Rock, because it reminds me so much of the place where I used to work and I can definitely identify with the situation and characters in it.
11) Quick! Find a book, or something with text on it! Flip to a random page and post the second paragraph’s first sentence.
From William Dalrymple’s White Mughals:
At his death in 1748, this carefully-created structure tottered towards collapse as Nizam ul-Mulk’s sons fought among themselves and tried to establish themselves as rulers by entering into rival alliances with the neighbouring powers, notably the Marathas to the north and the west and the French at Pondicherry to the east.
12) What was the last movie you saw? How was it?
Avatar. The effects were brilliant but the story itself is thin. It’s already been used in many Hollywood movies.
13) Do YOU think you have an accent? Where do people in your country do people speak with strong accents?
Yes, most of my Cambodian friends tease me when they hear me speak in their Khmer language – they say I have a funny accent.