Today we ripped this off a blogger named Garamond Bophin at the blog Garamond Bophin’s Journal. She states that she took it from Sally Maria. But, it was probably stolen from there as well. So, of course, that will be as far as we go. Tracing back our theft’s thieves might take some time. Link back to us at Sunday Stealing.
Sunday Stealing: Another Question Meme
1. It’s 2am and you are not home. You are more than likely:
In Kep, camping (I wish)!
2. What’s the last thing you spent more than $100 on?
My 3-in-1 machine – photo-copier, scanner, and printer.
3. What do your bank checks look like?
They look like bank checks, what else?
4. Where did the shirt you are currently wearing come from?
Came from the Russian Market.
5. Name something that will be on your Christmas wishlist?
Nikon D90 DSLR- yes, I am materialistic!
6. What color is your toothbrush?
7. Name something you collect and tell us about it.
Stamps and postcards. I’m a fan of old-fashioned mail. You can find more about it here – Postcards Crossing.
8. Last restaurant you ate at? Who where you with? How was it?
Mt. Everest Restaurant. Sounds Nepali but it is 100% Indian and a favorite of ours (husband and I). Serves the best Ruby Murray in the Penh!
9. Who was the last person you bought a birthday card for?
I can’t remember.
10. What is your worst bad habit?
11. Name a magazine you subscribe to.
None at all.
12. Your favorite pizza topping.
Pepperoni, ham, and cheese
13. Whose number were you looking up the last time you used a phone book?
Mt. Everest Restaurant, for home delivery.
14. Other than your family, who is the person that you love most?
15. What is the last thing you cooked?
Meatballs for dinner tonight.
16. Name something you wouldn’t buy used.
17. Which shoe do you put on first?
Gosh, I don’t really remember. Who cares, anyway?
18. What is the last thing you remember losing?
19. What is the ugliest furniture in your house?
My husband’s desk/table.
20. Last thing you bought and ended up returning?
A defective USB card
21. What perfume/cologne do you wear? If none, why?
I’m not really into scents but on some days, I wear cologne. I currently have Gap Body Lavender Tea (love the fresh scent) and Intense by Hugo Boss Woman (for special occasions only).
22. Your favorite boardgame?
23. What was the last board game you played?
24. Where did your vehicle come from?
Made in Japan.
25. If a movie was made about your life what would the theme song be?
Pass… I’m not really good when it comes to music.
26. You’re sad, who can cheer you up easily?
My husband – he can be goofy when required! *lol*
27. What was the color of the bridesmaids’ dresses of the last wedding you went to?
I don’t remember. Bridesmaids here, like the bride, change gowns several times you lose count if you are keeping tabs. The popular color is red.
28. What house cleaning chore do you hate the most?
29. What is your favorite way to eat chicken?
Fried or grilled, and bare hands, of course.
30. It is your birthday. You hope the cake is…?
Anything chocolate. I’m a chocolate monster, yum-yum-yum-yum!