Today we ripped this meme off a blogger named Dana at the blog Amid Life’s Questions. Today is a special meme. Dana explains why! “Let’s see, this started out as Jay doing Savannah’s “Questions” meme – a meme with a twist. This meme is constantly evolving – I answer the 10 questions that Jay posted and then post 10 questions of my own for anyone to answer on their blog or in comments. Jay asked some great questions – I couldn’t resist the pull to the “dark side”. So, in the same spirit, at Sunday Stealing we’ve added ten of our own questions! Link back to us at Sunday Stealing!
Sunday Stealing: The Dark Side Meme
1. You’re building your dream house. What’s this one thing that this house absolutely, positively MUST HAVE? (other than the obvious basics of course) a small gazebo set amidst a lovely garden where we can sit, have picnics, read books, or simply bask in sunshine.
2. What is your dream car? I’m not really into cars but any 4WD will do; sturdy enough to take on adventures in the countryside.
3. What is your favorite website that isn’t a blog?
4. iPHone 4 or Droid, which do you want?
5. When you’re feeling down or lonely or just generally out of sorts, what do you do to cheer yourself up?
I eat! *lol*
6. Tell me something or someone that you love that most people seem to hate.
Professor Snape – need I say more?
7. What do you want to be when you grow up?
I don’t want to grow up – there’s a Peter Pan inside me 😀
8. Would you go on a reality show if given the chance?
No, not at all.
9. Who was your favorite teacher when you were growing up?
My English teacher in grade school, Mrs. Percy Villar, and my Filipino teacher in highschool, Mrs. Carmen Alabot.
10. You get one pass to do something illegal or immoral. What are you gonna do?
Run to the tennis court and plant a kiss on Rafael Nadal’s cheeks. At Roland Garros. *lol*
11. What were you doing ten years ago?
I was on my first international job here in Cambodia and I was familiarising with the Khmer culture as well as the multi-cultural work environment.
12. By this time next year, I….
… am hoping there’s already a little ankle-biter in the house.
13. Do you think the United States will elect a female President in your lifetime? Do you think this would be a good thing?
I think it’s up to the Americans to decide.
14. Which fictional, TV show character you would shag anytime?
Let’s see… Dr. Owen Hunt (Grey’s Anatomy). I just love this McRuggedly-handsome doctor 🙂
15. What is your greatest pet peeve?
Queue jumpers! Arrrgggh.
16. Tell me about your most recent trip of more than 100miles.
It was a weekend holiday in Kep, thanks to the Cambodian King Norodom Sihanouk’s birthday. Click the links to see how it went, if you like.
17. Which do you use more often, the dictionary or the thesaurus?
I think I answered this question previously.
18. Do you have a nickname? What is it?
It may sound cheesy but yes, I was nicknamed Darling. Gah.
19. What are you dreading at the moment?
Teases and taunts after my #18 answer.
20. Do you worry that others will judge you from reading some of your answers?
Not at all.
21. In two words, explain what ended your relationship.
Career and distance
22. What were you doing this morning at 8am?
Still in bed, asleep 🙂
23. Do you have any famous relatives?
None that I can recall.
24. How many different beverages have you drank today?
Let’s see – coffee, water, ginger ale, and more water
25. What is something you are excited about?
26. When was the last time you spoke in front of a large group?
In November last year, at conference of women media practitioners.
27. When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you thought?
Gee, where do I start?r
28. What were you doing at midnight last night?
Playing computer games, tee-hee-hee.
29. What’s a word you say a lot?
30. Who is your worst enemy?