This week we ripped this meme off a blogger named Musings of an Absent Mind. Shou explains that she ripped it from a blogger named Erro. But, it was probably stolen there as well. So, of course, that will be as far as we go. Tracing back our theft’s thieves might take some time. It was originally 80 questions, hence the name. We chose 44 of them and we’ll do it in two parts! Link back to us at Sunday Stealing!
Sunday Stealing: The Eighty Meme, Part Two
23. Are your days fast paced?
On some days, yes, my days are really fast-paced.
24. What did you do last night?
I watched Serena Williams beat Vera Zvonareva in the Wimbledon’s tennis finals.
25. Do you use sarcasm?
26. How old will you be turning on your next birthday?
A year older than I am now! *lol*
27. Are you picky about spelling and grammar?
Yes, but only on important instances like writing resumes and reports, etc. I’m not really a grammar/spelling police.
28. Do you get along better with the same sex or the opposite sex?
I’d like to think I get along fine with both sexes.
29. Do you watch the news?
30. How did you get one of your scars?
From learning how to ride a bicycle.
31. Who is the last person to make you mad?
There’s this umpire at Wimbledon…
32. What is the last big thing you purchased?
The 3-in-1 (photocopier, scanner, and printer) machine
33. Who would you want to be tied to for 24hours?
34. What is a rumour someone has spread about you?
35. What would you do if you were stuck in an elevator?
Make sure somebody knows I was stuck inside the elevator. Scream and shout, bang the wall, or call someone on the phone.
36. T or F: All’s fair in love and war?
37. Do you know how to use some words correctly but not know the meaning?
Huh?!? Are you serious? How can I use the words correctly if I don’t know the meaning?
38. Do you know which US states don’t use Daylight Savings Time?
No… but do you know in which year the Daylight Savings Time was implemented in the Philippines?
39. Do you want a bright yellow ’06 mustang car?
Any car would do as long as it is 4wd.
40. What’s something you’ve always wanted?
41. Would you rather swim in the ocean or a lake?
Pool would be nice.
42. Do you wear a lot of black?
43. Describe your hair.
Black, straight, and shoulder-length.
44. Where is/are you best friends?
They’re everywhere and, because of the time difference we seldom see/talk to each other :/
But I have great friends here in PP with me and we meet once a week and do things together.