Acck. I’m late, but here it is anyway :/
Today we ripped this meme off a blogger named Keerawa of the blog named We All Live Lives of Quiet Fantasy. Keerawa explains that he ripped it from Frack 412. (Those LJ bloggers do have interesting names.) But, it was probably stolen there as well. So, of course, that will be as far as we go. Tracing back our theft’s thieves might take some time. Since the meme had more than the usual repetitive questions that we’ve grown to love, we were challenged to altered quite a few questions. Link back to us at Sunday Stealing!
Sunday Stealing: 28 Question Meme
1. Was your dad named after anyone?
2. What do you think is the minimal age to get married?
I don’t think marriage is about age.
3. What’s the longest time that you’ve been involved with the same person?
5 years and still counting…
4. What actor/actress do you consider hot at the moment?
Not a movie actor but I find Spanish pro-tennis player Rafael Nadal hot!
5. What is your favourite album by a band?
Elephunk by Black Eyed Peas
6. What is your favourite album by an individual artist?
The Essential Bob Dylan
7. What is something that you’d rather be a bit dirty?
My shoes and my car from trekking and road-trip, respectively.
8. What was the last TV show that you watched?
Don’t Tell My Mother… (a NatGeo Adventure show)
9. How many people have you met from the blogosphere? Who are they?
I’ve met a number of bloggers in person. They are Allan, Toe, Kazumi, Miki’sTrips, J-B-L-O-G-G-E-D, Bonangskie, Mumsified, PinayMum, PinayWifeSpeaks… I might have forgotten two more..
10. What’s your philosophy on life?
Live and let live.
11. Do you think prescription drugs are over prescribed?
Some drugs are, yes.
12. Would you keep a secret from me if you thought it was for my best interest?
I don’t think so. I am lousy at keeping secrets.
13. What is your favourite memory in the last year?
Hmmm, still thinking…
14. What is your favourite guilty pleasure?
15. Tell me one odd/interesting fact about you.
I was a gymnast – this interesting enough?
16. You can have three wishes (for yourself, so forget all the “world peace”etc. malarky) – what are they?
Half a million dollars savings, a nice cottage house somewhere in the Pyrenees region, and an ankle-biter or two. Yes, in this order, too.
17. Who would you want to get together with and make a cake?
You mean cake as in food? hahahha. Of course, with my nieces and nephew. They’re my favorite small people in the world! *lol*
18. Which country is your spiritual home?
I live in my own world.
19. What is your big weakness?
Food, especially #14!
20. Do you think Judd Corizan is a good person?
Errrrmmm, Judd who?
21. What was your best/favourite subject in school?
Social Studies and English
22. Describe your accent:
My own Filipino accent.
23. If you could change anything about yourself, would you?
24. What do you wear to sleep?
Oversized shirt and short-shorts
25. What is your favourite casual outfit to wear?
Jeans and shirt
26. Do you use cigarettes or alcohol?
I don’t smoke but I do drink occasionally.
27. If only I had one day to live, what would we do together? If you have no idea, just say something crazy, it’ll entertain me.
I’ll take you to the street food corners of Phnom Penh for a delightful food trip.
28. Rate the memes that you play generally. Use any scale or just in order.
I love memes, especially the photo memes. Wordless Wednesday and Photo Hunt tops my list!