Sunday Stealing: The Crafty Fifty Meme, Part Two
Cheers to all of us thieves!
26. What do you normally smell like?
27. Do you like Carrie Underwood?
I’m not a fan of country music.
28. Been to “The Vegas”?
I haven’t been to the USA.
29. How far away do you live from your parents?
I’d say not that far as we live in the same continent, albeit different countries.
30. Are you happy with your job?
I no longer work but if you ask me about the last job I had… yes, I was happy for the first twelve months and then things turned upside-down and I was frustrated so I quit.
31. Where do you work and what do you do there?
32. What did you get in the mail today?
An official Postcrossing postcard from Finland! It’s the first postcard from Finland that I received that has no snow in it =)
33. How do you like your steak cooked?
Well done, thank you.
34. Britney Spears… is she back?
Isn’t she? I dunno.
35. What do you usually order at Taco Bell?
We don’t have Taco Bells in Phnom Penh. But do you want to know what I usually order at the Mt. Everest (an Indian) restaurant here?
36. Have you ever sat all the way through Gone with the Wind?
No, haven’t seen the film at all.
37. Have you ever been to Mt. Rushmore?
No, but I have been a Missus Rushworth for nearly 3 years now… how’s that?
38. Is it just me, or was The Marine (with John Cena) a really horrible movie?
Can’t say… I haven’t watched that movie.
39. Are surveys like the cocaine of myspace?
40. Where is your favourite place (that you actually have been to)?
Lots and it’s here in Asia =)
41. What is your favourite candle scent?
42. Do you believe places can really be haunted?
I usually am skeptical about this but I don’t also discount the possibility that places, even objects, can be haunted.
43. Do you smoke cigarettes?
No, but I tried hookah twice just out of curiosity =)
44. Have you ever been to NYC or LA?
Gah, I just said I’ve never been to USA!!!
45. How many states have you been to where all you saw was the airport?
46. Do you think 50 questions is enough?
I think 50 questions are too much!
47. Are you currently planning a trip!
Yes, yes, yo!
48. Is Ryan Seacrest gay? Should anyone care?
I don’t know and I don’t care. His sexuality is his own business.
49. Do you take anti-depressants? Sleeping pills?
No, not at all, and I don’t have any trouble sleeping.
50. What do you think about space travel?
It’s amazing how our technology have made it possible for anyone who can afford to travel into space… it would be cool to see what’s out there with your very own eyes and a once in a lifetime experience. However, if you ask me, I don’t think I’d go. It costs a looooooot of money and could also be very dangerous.