21. If you were to live your life without your best friend, what would change?
I lost my best friend when my family moved to the province. I found some new friends but I still was yearning to find my childhood friend. Thanks to Facebook, I recently found her after more than 20 years!
22. Tell us an era of your life that you really miss?
My university life! Most people say their high school life is the best time of their lives but I beg to disagree. I had the time of my life when I was studying in uni.
23. Have you ever been betrayed by someone that came as a complete surprise? Without revealing the person, if yes, tell us about it.
No, not really. I don’t let my guard down so easily and I can see danger signals soon enough, before anything nasty is done to me.
24. Do you ever think that it is a good idea to hide your feelings?
Well, there are certainly times that it is best to keep your feelings to yourself.
25. Tell us about your favourite year when you were a student.
That would be 1993 – when I was doing my media internships!
25. When was the last time you were in a very good mood? What caused it?
Yesterday, it was perfect! We did our usual errands and just stayed at home, chillaxing. And then we got a word from my in-laws about our anniversary present from them! My in-laws rock!
26. Have you ever had a romantic relationship with a sibling of a good friend?
No, never. I always thought it would be kind of incestuous. *lol*
27. Tell us about the last thing that you did that you truly regret.
Picking up a fight with my husband over a silly, silly thing. That was months ago. I’m glad I can control myself now.
28. When did you laughed today?
Just after breakfast, after walking the dogs. My one-year old dog, Joe, had his zooming moment, running around the house like there’s no tomorrow and for no reason at all. It lasted for about a minute. My husband said it’s the exuberance of youth!
29. Do you trust easily?
No, my walls are always up, especially with strangers.
30. What do you care about that most people would?
Tolerance, I guess.
31. Is it easier for you to go without food or without sleep?
Without food! I am such sleep-hungry, if there’s ever a word like that.
32. What non-alcohol beverage do you enjoy drinking the most?
33. When you walk into a room full of strangers, generally how is your confidence?
I’m alright but a bit self-conscious as not to make any boo-boos like walking into a glass wall or something.
34. Does talking about sex with anyone but your lover make you uncomfortable?
No. It’s a subject that was explored when I was in university so we tackled it academically. Outside school, I had friends who are quiet open and candid about sex and it’s something that I am not shy when it is being discussed or talked about. I don’t, however, volunteer information, unless I’m asked! hahaha
35. Do you tend to believe members of the opposite sex mostly behave the same way?
I don’t. Each of us react differently, depending on our life’s experiences, and regardless of sex. And it is also not good to put certain people in a box or label them as so-and-so just because they are behaving this and that.
36. Did you drink any alcohol this week? If yes, what?
Yeah, we are celebrating a milestone so we had beer last night and probably will be opening a bottle of red tonight =)
37. Would you ever consider being a vegetarian?
Probably not. I mean, I can, for the longest time, be without meat and all but I would never be a 100% vegetarian. It’s because I love fish, shrimps, and other seafoods as well.
38. Do you believe there’s always a room in your heart for someone?
Yes, I believe that. The only thing my heart doesn’t have a space for is hatred.
39. Do you believe in the concept of soul mates?
Do you believe in souls?
40. Last week we had a few players criticise our victim’s questions. Which is fine to do and we value your opinion. Would you ever consider writing questions for Bud and me to post on Sunday Stealing?
What, and in return I’ll be criticised, too? *lol* Just kidding. Anytime =)