Today we ripped this meme off a blogger named Shanachie from the blog Quill, Parchment, & Ink: Writings and Ramblings. He explains that he was tagged to do it and then basically tagged the world to do the meme. But, it was probably stolen from there as well. So, of course, that will be as far as we go. Tracing back our theft’s thieves might take some time. Link back to us at Sunday Stealing!
Sunday Stealing: Another 14 Question Meme
1. Lots of pillows or just one? Describe your pre-sleeping rituals.
When I was younger I used to have lots of pillows. Now I only have one, but big and fluffy. An hour before bedtime, I turn on the aircon, go for a warm bath, read a few pages of the book I’m currently reading till I fall asleep.
2. What kind of books do you read?
All sorts, actually. Whatever catches my fancy. Currently I am reading the White Mughals by William Dalrymple. Before this, I re-read Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows =)
3. What are your neighbours like?
I seldom see my neighbours, but I think they’re nice. A bit nosy at times, but nice.
4. What’s really creepy to you?
Clowns, people standing or talking too close to me, people smiling while giving a creepy stare, and the “touchy-feely” types.
5. What’s your current fandom/obsession/addiction?
6. Do you prefer your junk food sweet, salty, or savoury?
All of the above!
7. What was the last thing you expensive bought (sic)?
I haven’t bought it yet – but will do in a week’s time =)
8. What is your greatest fear?
9. Do you get cravings? If so, what do you crave?
Yes, especially when it’s the time of the month. Refer to #6.
10. What do you do to change your mood?
Eat. Sleep. Read. In no particular order.
11. What was the last meal you ate that you loved?
Last week’s roast chicken with garlic, potatoes, broccoli and peas. It’s so good he promised he’s going to make one again for our Sunday dinner next week.
12. Do you want to learn another language? If so, why?
Yes, I’d love to learn other languages. My former job involved contact with people who speak foreign languages and by talking to them in their language helped me communicate better (and I was aware whether I was being fooled with or not).
13. What’s something that you’d like to say to someone right now?
I want a Wii for Christmas, sweetheart! *lol*
14. What are you looking forward to?
Please refer to #7 =)