Today we ripped this meme off a blogger named Reymos at the blog My World is Getting Smaller Every Day. He states that he got it from Carl Dorsey at Iron Cook: American (and Carl stated it was written by Thomas Baker, thus today’s title). But it was probably stolen from there as well. So, of course, that will be as far as we go. Tracing back our theft’s thieves might take some time. Link back to us at Sunday Stealing!
Sunday Stealing: The Baker’s Meme
1. If you could interview on your blog (alive or dead) who would you chose [sic] and why?
My 12-year-old-self – I’d ask her if she’s pleased about what I’ve accomplished, or if there’s anything she would have done differently.
2. What do you feel is your strength as a blogger?
I think I’m a good story-teller…
3. Can you share a little bit about yourself that you have not already mentioned on your blog?
There are times when I think I have ADHD! *lol*
4. If you were forced to change the name of your blog, what would you change it to? Why?
I’m not gonna. No one can make me.
5. What do you think is the most fulfilling part of being a blogger?
Having a paperless and easy to maintain journal. Very accessible to family and friends, and it’s the cheapest form of keeping communication with them.
6. What would you do with your last day if you found you had only one more day to live?
Honestly, I wouldn’t want to know. I know I would be paralysed with fear if I’d known it .
7. You’ve been doing medical research for decades and have finally found a cure. What was it that you found cure for and why did you choose this particular ailment?
Cancer, it’s the number one killer worldwide.
8. What is your most guilty pleasure?
Watching Rafael Nadal’s tennis matches at unholy hours and sleeping in the following day!
9. Answer only one. What is your favourite book, movie or TV show?
10. What do you think is the very best smell in the world? The one smell that takes you back to a time and place of a very vivid memory in your past?
The smell of our kitchen – it evokes a lot of pleasant childhood memories.