Today we ripped this meme off not from a blogger but from a website that does (among other things) celebrity interviews. On Friday they asked 20 questions to recording artist Dwilight Twilley. The site is called Pop Matters and you can read the original interview here. We enjoyed the questions so much that we decided to steal them! We only did very slight editing to make a couple of the questions more universal. We hope you enjoy latest our and greatest! (sic) Link back to us at Sunday Stealing!
Sunday Stealing: The Dwight Twilley Meme
1. The latest book or movie that made you cry?
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows – I’ve read it again and again but it never fails to make me cry. One of the deaths in the book was simply heart-rending. And I’m afraid I might just cry inside a moviehouse if it’s shown here in the Penh (err, if there’s a moviehouse that plays Hollywood films).
2. The fictional character most like you?
I think I am like…. (or I want to be like…) ahemmm. Ginny Weasley; the book-Ginny and not the movie-Ginny. She’s a badass of sorts in her own unique way! And she gets the boy in the end! hehehe. Wait, do I hear violent reactions? Lemme get my wand and send a bat bogey hex your way 😛
3. The greatest album, ever?
I don’t listen to an entire album really.
4. Star Trek or Star Wars? Why?
Star Wars. Because of Han Solo ^-^
5. Your ideal brain food?
Peanuts and mung beans.
6. Everyone is proud of certain accomplishment, which one for you??
That I was able to finish my thesis and graduated from university on time. *lol* My course was notorious for having a lot of “SuperSeniors”, meaning students who have reached the maximum years in university and haven’t graduated yet.
7. You want to be remembered for…?
I just want to be remembered. Period.
8. Let’s talk about recording artists. Who do you find the most inspirational?
Hmmmpfff. No one.
9. The creative masterpiece you wish bore your signature?
The Scream by Edvard Munch.
10. Your hidden talents…?
Singing. It’s for the benefit of mankind that my talent in singing remains hidden.
11. The best piece of advise you actually followed?
Live and let live.
12. The best thing you ever bought, stole, or borrowed?
My gadgets, yes, because I’m a geek ^-^
13. What is the most comfortable clothes that you wear?
Short pants and tank tops.
14. Your dinner guest at the Ritz would be?
My family and close friends.
15. Time travel: where, when and why?
I have a strong interest in the past and just a month ago I watched a BBC Wales production called The Coalhouse where three modern families left the comforts of their homes to live in 1920s Wales over a period of four weeks. I want to experience that,too.
16. Stress management: hit man, spa vacation or Prozac?
Hit man. Aaack, did I just answer, “hit man”? Gah, hand me the Prozac, please. *lol*
17. Essential to life: coffee, vodka, cigarettes, chocolate, or…?
18. Environment of choice: city or country, and where on the map?
France – specifically in the Brittany region.
19. What do you want to say to the leader of your country?
I have my eyes on you, PNoy. And puh-lease, quit smoking and quit discussing your lovelife to the media. Aaarrrgggh.
20. Last but certainly not least, what are you working on, now?
Finishing this meme 😛