Firstly, I would like send prayers and healing thoughts to our Sunday Stealing meme buddy Bud Weiser who was rushed to the hospital yesterday. Take it easy, Bud, and listen to doctors while you are there!
Okay so on to our meme this week.
Today we ripped off a blogger named and blog named Kitty Kat2010. Part of this meme’s rules allows you to change a question and tag 8 people. Since get between 40 and 80 people per week, consider yourselves tagged. Whether you tag 8 folks is up to you. Kitty says she was tagged by Enchanted Black. But, it was probably stolen there as well. So, of course, that will be as far as we go. Tracing back our theft’s thieves might take some time. Link back to us at Sunday Stealing!
Sunday Stealing: The Very Late Meme
Cheers to all of us thieves!
1. Make a list of 5 things that you can see without getting up:
TV set, electric fan, CD shelf, my postcards box, my husband’s desktop PC
2. How do you style your hair?
Nothing fancy – I just tie in a pony tail.
3. What are you wearing now?
Sleeveless tops and a denim mini skirt. Hot season is here now!
4. What’s your occupation?
Housewife and a freelance consultant (PDC)
5. What do you hear right now?
My dogs barking
6. Who was the last person you hugged?
7. What is/was for dinner?
We had pork BBQ, garden salad, a bit of rice and beer for dinner.
8. What did you do today?
Nothing much – still having a bit of headache.
9. Dog person or cat person?
10. If you had to change your name, what would you change it to?
I kinda like my name so I’m sticking with it.
11. What was the last thing you bought?
12. If you could afford to go anywhere in the world, where would you go?
13. Where do you see yourself in five years?
I’m probably still in the same continent as I am now.
14. Where’s your birthmark?
It’s for me to know and for you to find out.
15. What are you doing this weekend?
A bit of gardening and entertaining some friends.
16. Which book are you reading at the moment?
It’s actually not a book but a kind of medicine journal I saw online that enumerates human growth hormone facts and explains it in layman’s terms how it works in the human body and how these hormones could be used in many ways. I just find it very interesting, although, I am neither involved in medicine in any way, nor working in the medical and health fields.
17. The last movie you’ve seen?
Harry Potter 1-6, in DVD only.