Today we ripped off a blogger named Fridge from the blog Buzzing Fridge. Buzzing Fridge’s last post was in 2010. He states he got it from Toast. Since we’ve got Toast’s pick (Fridge never shared one) we thought that we’d post it. Toast has had a blog since 2003, but when he reinvents it, he deletes his archives. So we have no idea where Toast got it. It’s 50 questions, so we will do it in three parts. Had we found the old blog, we would known where Toast got it from. But, it was probably stolen there as well. So, of course, that will be as far as we go. Tracing back our theft’s thieves might take some time. Link back to us at Sunday Stealing!
Sunday Stealing: The Burnt Toast Meme
Cheers to all of us thieves!
1. When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you thought?
Oh my, embarrassing it may be, I’m going to be very honest. Every time I look at myself in the mirror, I see a super-sized me! I have, once again, failed in my dieting. I failed miserably… At the rate I am going, it is most likely that I’m going to be wearing one of those plus size bridesmaid dresses, instead of a small size, for my brother’s wedding later this year. Oh dear me *lol*
2. How much cash do you have on you?
I don’t keep that much cash in the house – less than $200 twenties and tens and some loose riels (Cambodian money).
3. What’s a word that rhymes with DOOR?
4. Favourite planet?
EARTH, of course!
5. Who is the 4th person on your missed call list on your cell phone?
An unknown number
6. What is your favourite ring tone on your phone?
I don’t have a favourite; I’m using the my phone’s default ring tone.
7. What shirt are you wearing?
My 17-year-old white university T-shirt with the UP oblation printed in front :]
8. Do you label yourself?
No, thank you. Am too old for labels and such.
9. Name the brand of shoes you’re currently wearing?
I’m actually wearing a pair of Ipanema slippers (flip flops) right now. I don’t wear shoes inside our house.
10. Bright or Dark room?
Dark; or better yet, make it a dimly-lit room.
11. What do you think about the person who took this survey before you?
I don’t know and I don’t care.
12. What does your watch look like?
It tells the time. *lol*
13. What were you doing at midnight last night?
Playing Wii tennis.
14. What did your last text message you received on your cell say?
It’s from the computer repair guy; he said my “jurassic” laptop is not yet ready for pick up from the repair shop.
15. Where is your nearest 7-11?
Errrrm, about an hour’s flight from where I am. Seriously, we don’t have 7-11 stores here (in Phnom Penh), but we have a 6-11 store, 15mins drive from where I live… I kid you not!
16. What’s a word that you say a lot?