Today we ripped off a blogger named Fridge from the blog Buzzing Fridge. Buzzing Fridge’s last post was in 2010. He states he got it from Toast. Since we’ve got Toast’s pick (Fridge never shared one) we thought that we’d post it. Toast has had a blog since 2003, but when he reinvents it, he deletes his archives. So we have no idea where Toast got it. It’s 50 questions, so we will do it in three parts. Had we found the old blog, we would known where Toast got it from. But, it was probably stolen there as well. So, of course, that will be as far as we go. Tracing back our theft’s thieves might take some time. Link back to us at Sunday Stealing!
Sunday Stealing: The Burnt Toast Meme
Cheers to all of us thieves!
17. Who would you like to show up at your door to say they love you?
My nieces and nephew!
18. Last furry thing you touchedd?
My dogs, Joe and Max
19. How many drugs have you done in the last three days?
I don’t do drugs.
20. Do you miss film or does digital work for you?
I like both!
21. Favourite age you have been so far?
22. Your worst enemy?
23. What is your current desktop picture?
A picture of me and my husband taken last Christmas.
24. What was the last thing you said that was funny?
Nah, I can’t recall now.
25. If you had to choose between a million bucks or to be able to fly what would it be?
Is the million dollars tax-free? If it is, I’ll go for it!
26. Who can’t you say “no” to?
My dogs 😛
27. The last song you bought or downloaded?
I Heart Logistics, a jingle sung by Nadia Ackerman.
28. What time of the day were you born?
Early evening, not sure about the exact time though.
29. What’s your favourite number? Why?
8, it’s auspicious.
30. Where did you live in 1987?
In Roxas City, Capiz, Philippines
31.Are you jealous of anyone?
32. Is anyone jealous of you?
I don’t know and I don’t really care.
33. It’s been almost a decade. Where were you when 9/11 happened?
In Phnom Penh, Cambodia.