Sorry, I missed two consecutive weeks of Sunday Stealing and here I’m making up for it, by answering only the part 3. I was meaning to include the first two parts but then, I got lazy… so anyhow, here is the part 3.
Today we ripped off a blogger named Leo from the blog Leonine’s Journal. He was tackling a meme that his blogging site, Live Journal, hosts. It is 5,000 questions. He did a hundred. So we will break it up into parts. Link back to us at Sunday Stealing.
Sunday Stealing: The 5000 Question Meme, Part Three
Cheers to all of us thieves!
51. Make up a definition for the following silly words:
Fruitgoogle – a google search tool exclusively for fruits.
Ambytime – a time reserved for anything ambitious that you like to do.
Asscactus – a doofus
52. What was the last thing you made with your hands?
These granny squares:
53. What was your favourite toy as a child?
My Nintendo Game-and-Watch (a hand-held game device popular in the 80s) and my jackstones.
54. How many TVs are in your house?
55. What is your favourite thing to do outside?
Wishin I was inside?
56. How do you feel when you see a rainbow?
57. Have you ever dreamt a dream that came true?
Yes, once or twice.
58. Have you ever been to a psychic/tarot reader?
Yes, a few times with friends.
59. What is your idea of paradise?
Cotton candies, popcorns, chips, hotdog on sticks, pastas, pizzas and burgers, curries and chapatis, unending supply of soda. With my husband, of course. *lol*
60. Do you believe in God and if so what is he/she/it like?
An omnipotent Being.
61. Do you believe in Hell?
I believe in retribution.
62. What one thing have you done that most people haven’t?
Speaker/panelist in international conferences.
63. What is the kindest thing you have ever done?
Listening to someone yapping non-stop even though my ears are already bleeding.
64. Have you gone to WTIT facebook page and hit “like” yet? If not, why not? (No pressure.)
65. What holiday should exist but doesn’t?
A holiday that’s opposite of April Fools Day.
66. What holiday shouldn’t exist but does?
Couldn’t think of any.
67. What’s the best joke you ever heard?
Not really the best but the only joke I can remember for now:
An expat calling to a 5-star hotel in Phnom Penh: Hello. I would like to inquire how much does it cost to use the pool for a day?
Local hotel staff: Oooh, expensive, sir.
68. Where is the most fun place you have EVER been?
69. Is your hair natural or dyed?
70. Do you have any deep dark secrets or are you pretty much up front?
I’m pretty much “what you see is what you get”. I have secrets, but not the deep dark kind. Yeah, I’m kinda boring for some.
71. What is under your bed right now?
Nothing, probably a bit of dust and a missing pair of slipper.
72. If you were in the Land of Oz would you want to live there or go home?
Why was I in the Land of Oz in the first place?
73. If you drive, do you frequently speed?
I don’t drive.
74. What is the world’s best song to dance to?
Waka-Waka, the World Cup SA theme song 🙂
75. What song was on the last time you danced with someone?
It’s a Khmer wedding song and I danced with my husband. Gah.