Today we ripped off a blogger named Leo from the blog Leonine’s Journal. He was tackling a meme that his blogging site, Live Journal, hosts. He did a hundred. So, we will break it up into parts. Link back to us at Sunday Stealing!
Sunday Stealing: The 5000 Question Meme, The Final Part
Cheers to all of us thieves!
76. Do you prefer Disney or Warner Brothers?
Both are okay with me.
77. What is the first animal you would run to see if you went to the zoo?
78. Would you consider yourself to be romantic?
I can be.
79. If the earth stopped rotating would be all fly off?
Nooooo! Loss of gravity would make us all fly off.
80. What is the one thing that you love to do so much that you would make sacrifices to be able to do it?
81. If you (and everyone) had to lose one right or freedom, but you could pick which one everyone had to lose, what would you pick?
I prefer not to lose any of our rights/freedoms.
82. If you had to choose would you live on the equator or at the North Pole?
North Pole looks more appealing to me.
83. Would you rather give up listening to music or watching television?
84. What do you think makes someone a hero?
If the person lays down his/her own life for the greater good.
85. What cartoon would you like to be a character in?
Wallace and Gromit 😀
86. Name one thing that turns your stomach?
Dirty, old men.
87. What was the last thing you paid for?
Vegetables, eggs, bread for today’s food.
88. Are you a coupon clipper?
89. Get anything in the mail recently?
Yup – postcards and covers with beautiful stamps!
90. Which would you rather take as a gym class… dancing, sailing, karate, or bowling?
Depends on what kind of dance is it… ballroom dancing is a no-no for me.
91. Star Trek people ‘beam’ back and forth between different places. What this means is they stand in a little tube and their molecules are deconstructed and sent to another tube somewhere else where they are reassembled. Only problem is when the molecules are deconstructed the person is dead. When they are put back together it is only a clone that has all the dead person’s memories. Is the person who gets beamed the same person on both ends?
Huh?!?! Okay, you lost me there.
92. What insects are you afraid of?
I’m not really afraid of insects…
93. If you could print any phrase on a T-shirt, what would it say?
I am huge tennis fan so this is what I’d print on a T-shirt – Vamos, Rafa! – in support of my favourite tennis player Rafael Nadal, who is still ranked number one in the world 🙂
94. What’s the most eccentric thing you have ever worn?
I guess my chilli earrings 🙂 Not real ones, okay, but made of polymer clay.
95. If you could pick one food that you could eat all you wanted but it would have no effect on how much you weigh, what food would it be?
Pizza, of course!
96. What are your parents interested in?
97. Have you ever caught an insect and kept it as a pet?
Yes, but not for long. My mother forbid me from keeping a firefly in a jar so I let it go.
Have you ever caught and tamed a wild animal?
98. What is more helpful to you,wishes or plans?
Both are helpful.
99. When do you feel your life energy the strongest?
Definitely night time.
100. You are spending the night alone in the woods and may bring only 3 items with you.
Okay I get it… but what is your question?