Today we ripped off a blogger named Mary Warner from the blog Woo Woo Tea Cup Journal. She explains that she was tagged for the meme from the blogger and meme named Manjo. But, it was probably stolen there as well. So, of course, that will be as far as we go. Tracing back our theft’s thieves might take some time. Link back to us at Sunday Stealing!
Sunday Stealing; The “18 Questionable Questions” Meme
Cheers to all of us thieves!
1. If your lover betrayed you, what will your reaction be?
I’m not sure how I’d react — violently, perhaps?
2. If you can have a dream to come true, what would it be?
Traveling around the world – that is my ultimate dream!
3. What is one thing most hated by you?
Can’t choose a single thing…
4. What would you do with a billion dollars?
Hmmm, good question. That depends. Is it tax-free or not? LOL.
5. Could you fall in love with your best friend?
Absolutely not, my bestfriend is a girl!
6. Which is more blessed, loving someone or being loved by someone?
7. How long do you intend to wait for someone you really love?
My waiting is done.
8. If the person you secretly like is already attacched, what would you do?
Depends on where or to what he is attached to.
9. If you’d like to act (movies, stage) with someone, who would it be?
Not interested in acting at all.
10. What do you expect of your loved one?
To love me unconditionally.
11. How do you see yourself in ten years time?
Ten years older…
12. What’s your fear?
Waking up alone one day.
13. Would you rather be single and rich or married, but poor?
I want to be married and rich.
14. What’s the first thing you do when you wake up?
Thank God that I’m alive.
15. Do you ever hold back in a relationship.
Yes, I do. I need to give some kind of distance to protect myself, in any case.
16. If you fell in love with two people simultaneously, how would you pick?
Oh, I don’t know how. I’ll probably cross the bridge when I get there.
17. Would you forgive and forget no matter how horrible a thing that special someone has done?
I can forgive but I can not forget.
18. What are your three most important expectations in love?
The only thing I expect is to be loved in return. The rest just follows.