Today we ripped off a blogger and friend known as Cat. (Yes, she spells her name with a period.) She authors the blog Sweet Memes. It’s long, so we will do it in parts. She explains that she from here. No, we don’t get that part either. But, it was probably stolen there as well. So, of course, that will be as far as we go. Tracing back our theft’s thieves might take some time. Link back to us at Sunday Stealing!
Sunday Stealing: The “You Can’t Be Missed” Meme, Part 1
Cheers to all of us thieves!
1. Which state do you consider to be the most boring state?
I have never been to the US of A.
2. If any chef from the Food Network (or any well known chef) could cater you who would it be?
3. What’s the last thing you ate that was red?
4. Have you ever questioned the sexuality orientation of a close friend?
No, not at all. Who am I to question one’s sexual orientation?
5. Everyone loses a friend after some big fight. Tell us about one.
Happened to someone I know, part of our close-knit group. Issue of trust, honesty and integrity. Words have been exchanged, fueled by some people in the background. In the end, things were clarified and both parties made up but things are never the same again.
6. Have you ever washed an iPod or mp3 player in the washing machine?
No, and that’s because I don’t own an iPod or mp3 player. But I’ve washed so many 100, 500 riels in my pocket.
7. Have you ever screamed/yelled angrily at a boss?
8. Have you ever cried yourself to sleep?
A lot of times when I was a kid… as a grown up, maybe once or twice.
9. Have you ever regretted being in a relationship with someone?
It happens at the end of every relationship I had. LOL.
10. Have you ever acted like you understood something when you didn’t have a clue?
Yes, when my landlord/landlady tells/asks me about something and she speaks very fast in Khmer language.
11. Have you ever thought someone must have been insane? If yes, tell us something about that person.
Yes, I thought this person was insane, saying senseless things. Oh, wait till you see her writings 😛
12. Have you ever pretended to be younger than what you are?
13. Back in the day, did you ever cry because you were turned down for a date?
Back in the day, my life didn’t revolve around boys and dating.
14. Have you ever (or your significant other) had a pregnancy scare?
We are trying to get pregnant… so no to pregnancy scare.
15. Have you ever pretended to like someone when you didn’t?
Yes, because I needed something from that someone. So yeah, I was kinda user-friendly in this respect.