Today we ripped off a blogger (and friend for a lot of years) known as Cat. She authors the blog Sweet Memes. It’s long, so we will do it in parts. She explains that she got it from here. (No, we don’t get that part either.) But, it was probably stolen there as well. So, of course, that will be as far as we go. Tracing back our theft’s thieves might take some time. Link back to us at Sunday Stealing!
Sunday Stealing: The “You Can’t Be Missed” Meme, The Last Part
Cheers to all of us thieves!
46. Would you ever try to quit one of your addictions, or better said: Bad Habits?
Yes – as wise folks say, try and try, and try again, till you succeed.
47. Could you ever kill yourself to save someone else?
I don’t really know and don’t want to be in this kind of situation, ever.
48. Does it matter if break up with someone or have them dump you?
49. Would you rather have a turtle or a frog for a pet?
Neither. I’m a dog-person.
50. Would you rather spend a day with Lady Gaga or Miley Cyrus?
Neither. Any other choice?
51. Would you rather learn to play piano or guitar?
52. We’re going back to the day. Where did you get your kicks?
Honestly? In my room. In my mother’s eyes they looked like a war zone but to me it’s my refuge.
53. What Asian country would you like to visit the most? Why?
Tibet, Mongolia, and Bhutan. Very interesting to find out how I’d fare in high-altitude and freezing cold places. It doesn’t hurt that the culture and the sceneries are breath-taking, too.
54. Have you ever thought that a passer-by was the one (think James Blunt, here)?
Yes, I have that on occasions during which my husband gets really embarrassed 😛
55. Ever told someone that your fake jewelery was really real?
In as much as I am not really into jewelries, but the one I have given by my husband (and dad when I was younger) they are very much real and I don’t care really if it’s mistaken as fake. Not the end of the world.
56. Where are the worst public restrooms?
Public markets and bus/train stations.
57. What song was the latest one that got overplayed really fast?
I’m not updated when it comes to music.
58. What Friends (American TV show from the 90s) character are you most like?
Not a fan of Friends.
59. When’s the last time you had a Popsicle?
Over the weekend. I craved for it and my husband caved in and bought two 🙂 Ahhh, the best popsicle ever – perfect for the hot summer in the Penh.
60. What TV show from way back would you love to see reappear?
The Electric Company 😛