Today we ripped off a blogger named Neil Turner from the questionably titled blog Neil Turner’s Blog. Neil states “Here’s a meme I found on a friend’s private LiveJournal entry (so I can’t link it to you) – it’s a bit bizarre but it’s mostly full of questions I’ve never answered before so hopefully it’ll be interesting.” So do we. But, it was probably stolen there as well. So, of course, that will be as far as we go. Tracing back our theft’s thieves might take some time. Link back to us at Sunday Stealing!
Cheers to all of us thieves!
1. When showering, do you start the water and then get in, or get in then start the water?
I turn the shower on, wait for it to get the temperature I want, and then get in 🙂
2. Have you ever showered with someone of the opposite sex?
3. Were you ever been forced to shower with one of your siblings?
4. Have you ever dropped your soap on your foot?
5. How old do people say you look?
I look my age.
6. How old do you act?
I act appropriately, thank you very much.
7. What’s the last song you sang?
I Want to be a Millionaire, by Bruno Mars 🙂
8. Have you recently become a member of anything?
9. What are your plans for next weekend?
Nothing fancy. My husband and I agreed to have our garage floor re-coated next weekend. We are embarrassed that our landlord sees how stained the floor has become so we are purchasing cans of garage floor epoxy, do the coating ourselves, and hope the results would be fantastic. I have never done this before (my husband did a bit) but we don’t want to have the job done by others. So yeah, I think it will be interesting!
10. Do you kiss with your eyes open or closed?
11. Whats the sexiest thing about Sarah Palin?
I don’t know, I’m not interested in her.
12. Who’s the sexiest famous woman alive?
13. Who’s the sexiest famous man alive?
14. Does your family have a crazy uncle?
Oh yes… whose family doesn’t?
15. Have you ever smuggled something into another country?
16. Do you live in a city with a good sports team?
17. What is the most unusual?
This is most unusual… an unfinished question. lol.
18. How do feel about the Goth people?
They’re merely exercising their freedom of expression. That’s cool to me.
19. Can you fix or your significant other your own car?
Yes, my husband can do minor fixes of our car.
20. Would you want to kill Casey Anthony yourself if you were guaranteed to get away with it?