Today we ripped off a blogger who got very upset that we posted her picture and gave her credit. So we have changed her picture and eliminated the link to her post. It is our first such request. We were not asked to not publish this meme. Now we will leave it alone. (Man, no good deed goes unpunished, no?) Take the time to comment on other player’s posts. It’s a great way to make new friends! Link back to us at Sunday Stealing!
Sunday Stealing: The Heaven Eleven Meme
Cheers to all of us thieves!
1. If you could live in any other time period, which would you pick?
The 1920s, just because I watched BBC’s The Coalhouse and got so curious about this period.
2. What is your favorite topic to write on your blog other than a meme?
Food and tennis.
3. What are some traits that you admire in a lover?
He knows what I want and he gets it for me. LOL.
4. Could you adjust to life in another country?
Sure, that’s one of my best assets! I can easily adapt to a culture other than my own.
5. If you could study anything, what would it be?
How to do spells and charms.
6. What is your favorite possession that cost less than $15?
Hmm… still thinking….
7. Which color do you wear most often?
Brown and black.
8. What has been your “theme song”, or favorite song this summer?
No theme song for me.
9. What’s the most romantic thing that’s ever been said to you?
Hmmm… okay, at the risk of being labeled as mushy, there’s this someone who quoted E.E. Cumming’s poem, I Carry Your Heart With Me, in a letter that was sent to me. E. E. Cummings is one of my favourites and the previously-mentioned poem is on top of my favourite poems list. So, naturally, the girly-girl in me melted and I awarded the letter-sender a thousand points.
10. What would be your dream birthday cake?
11. What is the coolest thing you’ve ever done?
Target-shooting, surfing, and rappelling! YEAAAAAAHHHH!