Today we ripped off a blogger and blog called Highway Girl. We will do the forty question in two parts. She states that she shamelessly stolen from Rappy. But, it was probably stolen there as well. So, of course, that will be as far as we go. Tracing back our theft’s thieves might take some time. Take the time to comment on other player’s posts. It’s a great way to make new friends! Link back to us at Sunday Stealing!
Sunday Stealing:The Lower 40 Meme, Part One
Cheers to all of us thieves!
1) Who is the last person you high-fived?
Not a person but I just high-fived my dog Joe when my husband let him in the house.
2) If you were drafted into a war, would you survive.
No, probably not.
3) Do you sleep with the TV on?
4) Have you ever drunk milk straight out of the carton?
5) Have you ever won a spelling bee?
Oh, yes, but that was a very lonbg time ago.
6) Have you ever been stung by a bee?
Fortunately, I have never been stung nor chased by a bee, lol.
7) How fast can you type?
8) Are you afraid of the dark?
9) Eye color:
10) Have you ever made out at a drive-in?
No. There were no drive-ins where I live before. Would’ve been fun though.
11) When was the last time you chose a bath over a shower?
Three years ago, when I went on holiday. The hotel’s bath tub was so irresistible!
12) Do you knock on wood?
Yeah, I find myself knocking on wood sometimes.
13) Do you floss daily?
15) Can you hula hoop?
Hah, I’m the hula hoop champion in my neighbourhood back in the days!
16) Are you good at keeping secrets?
Yes, and mighty proud of it.
17) What do you want for Christmas?
I want a new laptop, a DSLR camera, and a GPS for geo-caching 🙂
18) Do you know the Muffin Man?
No, unfortunately not. But I do know the Tin Man 🙂
19) Do you talk in your sleep?
Used to when I was younger, tee-hee-hee.
20) Who wrote the book of love?
We all write our own books of love.