Today we ripped off a blogger named Jennifer from her meme blog W.T.F. She’s taken on the challenge of hosting a meme three times a week on Wednesdays, Thursdays and Fridays. The questions she asks are unique. She works hard at it and I asked if we might steal 20 random questions (her memes are usually 8 or 9) to both challenge our players and to promote her meme.Sunday Stealing: The W.T.F. Meme
Cheers to all of us thieves!
1. One of my favorite TV shows recently changed the actors who played two characters. Have you ever been bothered by a TV show or movie series changing actors who play a character you love?
Yes, it bothers me a lot.
2. A coworker recently shared a link to a blog listing the “five things you should know before dating a journalist.” As a journalist, I can honestly say the writer was spot-on. What are some things people should know before spending time with you?
I’d say it’s for me to know and for them to find out, lol!
3. What is something you often do without realizing that you’re doing it?
4. Who has the capacity to make you angrier than anyone else in your life, and what in particular does he or she do to make you so angry?
Myself. I am angry at myself for being easily angered, for being so harsh at myself and for always second-guessing myself and my every decision.
5. If a fairy waved a magic wand and gave you the house of your dreams, where would it be and what features would it have?
It will be somewhere in south of France. A simple cottage house would suffice but surrounded by a lake and woods. Big kitchen, lovely garden, too.
6. What’s a belief that you hold with which many people disagree?
Hmmm.. tough.I haven’t encountered people disagreeing with my beliefs… but that’s because I am a conformist most of the time.
7. I used to talk in my sleep. In fact, I could carry on a conversation with someone when I was fully asleep, and my mom used this fact when I was a teenager to find out if I did anything wrong and was hiding it from my parents. If you were talking your sleep tonight, what do you think you would say?
I used to sleep walk, too, when I was younger! If I would be talking in my sleep tonight, I think I would be saying something about the dinner we were invited to. Didn’t like the company and the food.
8. The fourth installment of the “Twilight” movie series (“Breaking Dawn Part I”) will be released in theaters soon. Movie theaters started selling advance tickets for midnight showings months ago. Have you ever attended a midnight premiere showing of a movie?
Nope. I never liked the Twilight series anyway, the book or the movie.
9. On Tuesday, tigers, lions and bears were let loose in Zanesville, Ohio, by their owner before he committed suicide, leading to a hunt in which 49 of the animals, including 18 endangered Bengal tigers, were killed. How would you react if you saw “Caution exotic animals. Stay in your vehicle” being displayed on a road sign?
I’d be obedient to the signs! Better safe than sorry, folks.
10. If a company opened a theme park aimed at adults, what would you name one of the rides?
I’m not really into rides.
11. Imagine you just moved onto Sesame Street. Which puppet would you want as your new roommate?
Bert and Ernie! I think they are both fun to be roommates with.
12. Have you ever had a weird crush on a famous person that didn’t make sense to you?
Yes, many times, lol.
13. If you get ten minutes to interview any celebrity of your choice, who would you like it to be?
Jesse Eisenberg. I just love this kid!
14. You’ve just won the complete DVD collection of all the movies starring one actor or actress. Which actor/actress would you pick?
15. Actor George Clooney recently told People Magazine that he doesn’t use Twitter “because I will drink in the evening and I don’t want anything that I could possibly write at midnight to actually end my career.” What is something you’ve said through social media and then regretted it?
It hasn’t happened to me yet. Hopefully won’t.
16. VH1 has re-introduced its hit show “Pop-Up Video,” which gives behind-the-scenes facts for popular music videos. What musician would you be most interested in learning behind-the-scenes facts about?
17. If you stumbled across someone’s personal written journal that was accidentally left in a public place, would you read any of the content?
It depends on who the owner is. If I know the person, I’d probably take a peek, no more than five pages, lol. If it’s owned by a stranger, I’ll just look at the first page to see the owner’s contact details.
18. What is the title of a self-help book that you’d never want to see on a store bookshelf?
How to attract men (or women)… lol.
19. Many media outlets have been asking this question a lot this week… Which Halloween costume do you think will be overdone this year?
Nurse costume? Or Lady Gaga?
20. Should a marriage license have a renewal date or expiration date, like a driver’s license?
I don’t know. I have not given it much of a thought, really.