Today we ripped off a blogger named Kyogres from the blog Hero of the BlueFlames. It’s long so we will do it in parts. It was stolen from Nerdish.But, it was probably stolen there as well. So, of course, that will be as far as we go. Tracing back our theft’s thieves might take some time. Take the time to comment on other player’s posts. It’s a great way to make new friends! Link back to us at Sunday Stealing!
Sunday Stealing: The 99’er Meme, Part 1
Cheers to all of us thieves!
1) Put your iTunes on shuffle. Give me the first 6 songs that pop up.
Sorry I’m not a Mac user.
2) If you could meet anyone on this earth, who would it be?
3) Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 23, give me line 17.
“… was with horror that I heard, towards the end of my year’s…”
4) What do you think about most?
5) What does your latest text message from someone else say?
From my husband telling me he forgot to bring the paper planes he made (for the class project) to school.
6) Do you sleep with or without clothes on?
It varies from time to time.
7) What’s your strangest talent?
I can roll my tongue and cross my eyes. At the same time.
8) Women… can’t live with them, can’t live without them; Men… can’t live with them, can’t live without them.
9) Ever had a poem or song written about you?
10) When is the last time you played the air guitar?
11) Do you have any strange phobias?
No, nothing strange. Just the usual fear of heights, etc.
12) Ever stuck a foreign object up your nose?
Yes! Everyone did in grade school 😀
13) What’s your religion?
I’m Catholic by religion though I’d like to think I’m a free-thinker.
14) If you are outside, what are you most likely doing?
Shopping (lol), mailing postcards, meeting friends
15) Do you prefer to be behind the camera or in front of it?
Behind the camera.
16) Simple but extremely complex. Favorite band?
Wedding band, lol.
17) What was the last lie you told?
That I am not aval
18) Do you believe in karma?
19) What does your URL mean?
It is what it is. No profound meaning whatsoever.
20) What is your greatest weakness; your greatest strength?
I think a lot, very introspective, before doing anything – that is my strength. On the other hand, it is also my weakness.
21) Who is your celebrity crush?
Michael Fassbender, James McAvoy
22) Have you ever gone skinny dipping?
Once, when I was in university.
23) How do you vent your anger?
I eat, sleep, go out. In no particular order.
24) Do you have a collection of anything?
Postcards, stamps, a variety of paper ephemera
25) Do you prefer talking on the phone or video chatting online?
Video chatting online, only with the family.