Today we ripped off a blogger named Claire-Louise from the blog Mummy Of Many Talents. It’s another in a series that’s going around where you are asked eleven questions and then write eleven more. It’s a great way for a thief to find questions, but the series is going through Europe “Mummy Bloggers”, so much editing is required. [We also had to rip off the thief before these two because of the amount of “mummy”, lame or repetitive questions. There are just so many ways to answer“your favorite song” and “which superpower would you like”. We really have to work friggin’ hard to make this all look SO easy. There. Rant over. Oh, and if you haven’t made the effort to “like” WTIT on facebook, then you are beyond hope. We ask SO little. We even turn down advertisers. Okay, now it’s REALLY over! Hope you had a great St. Pat’s Day! BW] She states that she was tagged by Lovely Lou over at Bloggomy. But, it was probably stolen there as well. So, of course, that will be as far as we go. Tracing back our theft’s thieves might take some time. Take the time to comment on other player’s posts. It’s a great way to make new friends! Link back to us at Sunday Stealing!
Sunday Stealing: The Her Head is Part Missing Meme
Cheers to all of us thieves!
1. What is your most annoying habit?
My husband says my most annoying habit is expecting him to be a psychic – forever guessing what I want.
2. What habit would you change of your partners? (come on no-one is perfect!) [Editor’s note: Not only does it assume you have A partner, but it is written as though you have multiple ones. If you do not currently have a partner or many partners, simply tell us about your last one. BW]
Oh gosh – easy. His smoking.
3. Horrors or Chick Flicks?
I’d say 50-50.
4. What is the most outrageous thing you have done in the back row of the movies?
Ate durian fruit with my friend. Do you know what durian fruit is? Lol. Tastes like heaven, smells like hell. If you don’t know what durian looks like, fret no more. Look at the picture on the right.
5. When have you lied to get a job?
I don’t remember doing so.
6. What one thing is on your list to do before you hit 30, 40, 50 or whatever significant birthday is next?
Backpacking in Europe; particularly, I want to do the Camino de Santiago pilgrimage. On foot. May the force be with me.
7. Classic or modern films and why?
I love the classics and there are modern films that I also love. So I guess this is again a 50-50.
8. If you were a vampire who would be the first person you would bite?
My husband. Being a vampire is lonely, no?
9. If you had the power to make one thing better, what would it be?
Food and health care for every one. Oh, wait, that’s two.
10. What makes a great blog?
Great content and accompanying photos.
11. What was the inspiration that brought your blog to the blogosphere?
My PMS, lol.
12. What easily ticks you off (puts you in a bad mood quickly)?
I get really ticked off by people that are short on brainwaves. And to think I’m patient already. Imagine that.
13. How many children do you have?
Still working on this department.
14. Is there anything you have ever regretted writing on your blog?
No, none at all. I’m very careful about what I post. I have my limits and I tend to police myself. Very personal posts are a no-no.
15. What’s your favorite blog post you have written this year so far?
All my Rafael Nadal/tennis posts.
16. Do you ever enter other bloggers competitions, and have you ever been lucky?
No, I have never entered any at all.
17. If you could be anyone else for the day, who would you choose and why?
Lady Gaga. Who wouldn’t want to be her for a day? I mean she’s a very interesting, colourful, crazy person I want to know how it is like to be her even for just a day.
18. If you could time travel to any period of history what era would you visit?
Not many knew of this but I have a strong interest in the past, and I find it fun to wind the clock backwards from time to time and revisit how it was like back then. After watching the BBC-produced the “CoalHouse”, I decided that this period is where I want to go back to. The CoalHouse featured three modern-day families transported back into the South Wales coalfield of 1927, leaving behind all the modern-day luxuries and lifestyle for a basic miner’s cottage with a shared toilet and no electricity and running water and internet!
19. If you had to be genetically modified, would you rather have a third arm, a third leg, a second head or some other modification???
A third eye, maybe. hahaha.
20. Which Disney character can you most relate to?
Belle, of the Beauty and the Beast. Here’s a part of Belle’s song that I can most relate to:
Can’t you just see it?
His “little wife”
No sir! Not me!
I guarantee it
I want much more than this provincial life
I want adventure in the great wide somewhere
I want it more than I can tell
And for once it might be grand
To have someone understand
I want so much more than they’ve got planned.
Durian Photo Source – HealthyLifeCareNews