Today we ripped off a blogger and blog named Dayna Ngai from the blog Dayna Me: The Tea Addict. She says that she took part in a meme which is a series of interview questions by Clem. And also said that the other day, Chibi Jeebs from the blog of the same name tagged her as well. So, we guess we stole two separate memes from Dayna. But, it was probably stolen there as well. So, of course, that will be as far as we go. Tracing back our theft’s thieves might take some time. Take the time to comment on other player’s posts. It’s a great way to make new friends! Link back to us at Sunday Stealing!
Sunday Stealing: The April No Fool’s Meme
1. What was the last clothing item that you bought?
Light cardigans at Gmarket.
2. If you could stay one age forever, what age would you choose?
3. When you say “lol”, are you really laughing?
Of course! Aren’t you?
4. What is the most interesting thing you’ve done in the past year?
Learned how to drive an ATV.
5. If you started a business, what would it be?
A craft shop or an ice-cream parlour.
6. Do your friends/family/coworkers know about your blog?
Only some them know.
7. How long does it take you to write an average blog post?
It depends on the topic and my mood, too.
8. How do you keep up with the blogs you follow?
I visit them once a week only.
9. What is your bedtime? Is sex always involved?
It’s for me to know and for you to find out.
10. Introvert or extrovert?
It depends on the situation.
11. What is your biggest fear?
I fear of failing at life.
12. What is the best job you ever had?
My NGO job. Very tiring and frustrating at times and the pay is not that much but it gave me opportunities for travel and expanded my “horizons”.
13. Dog person/cat person/both/neither?
14. If you had $1,000 to spend any way you wanted, what would you do with it?
Splurge! Shopping! Food!
15. How do you “dress” your toast?
I’m not really creative with my toast. Butter and a generous amount of jam (or Marmite) gets the job done for me.
16. How do you feel about snow?
We don’t have snow here.
17. What was the worst job you ever had?
It was in this TV company where we were exploited and underpaid.
18. What song can you not stop listening to?
Not listening to anything particular right now.
19. Love your name or hate it?
20. How did you choose your blog/twitter handle?
It’s one of the first words in Khmer language that I learned.