Today we ripped off a blogger named Silly Dreamer from the blog, My Semi Charmed Kind of Life. We will do it in two parts. Silly does not say where it is from. But, it was probably stolen there as well. So, of course, that will be as far as we go. Tracing back our theft’s thieves might take some time. Take the time to comment on other player’s posts. It’s a great way to make new friends! Link back to us at Sunday Stealing!
Sunday Stealing: The Semi Charmed Meme, Part One
1. My uncle once: was a body-building buff. He was so conscious about his looks (especially his body), his diet (mostly about myoripped side effects and such) and,most of all, the things people said about him and his physique. Any comment by any family member or friends about him he easily get offended.
2. Never in my life: had I been drunk, as in, piss-drunk.
3. When I was five: I went to a private kindergarten school where I was the smallest and the youngest.
4. High School was: okay but university was waaaayyy mooooore fuuuuuun!
5. I will never forget: the day I met someone who was a former Khmer Rouge soldier in one of my projects in rural Cambodia.
6. I once met: Jackie Chan!
7. There’s this girl I know who: used to pick her nose while in class and fiddling with the stuff like someone would when bored. Eeew.
8. Once, at a bar: my friend was so wasted she barfed on someone else’s lap. Embarrassing.
9. By noon, I’m usually: sleepy.
10. Last night: I had trouble sleeping because one of my dogs just wouldn’t stop barking.
11. If only I had: m
12. Next time I go to church: I will pray harder.
13. Jonathan Frid: who is he?
14. What worries me most: is my already drying up bank account 🙁
15. When I turn my head left, I see: I see the wall.
16. When I turn my head right, I see: my husband poring over his books and lesson plans.
17. You know I’m lying when: I stammer.
18. What I miss most about the 80s: carefree childhood, lazy summers, endless rainy nights, overflowing treats from my grand folks, crazy Christmas parties and reunions, the shoulder-pads and ridiculously-gelled/spray net-ed hair and bubble-gum music in high school prom.
19. If I was a character in Shakespeare, I’d be: no answer.
20. By this time next year: I’ll have a fat bank account.