Today we ripped off a blogger named Metalmom from the blog I Don’t Want to Hear It. We will do the fifty questions in two parts. She explains that she got it from Robin from the blog Libra Girl. But, it was probably stolen there as well. So, of course, that will be as far as we go. Tracing back our theft’s thieves might take some time. Take the time to comment on other player’s posts. It’s a great way to make new friends! Link back to us at Sunday Stealing!
Sunday Stealing: The Too Tired to Think Meme, Part 1
1. You have 10 dollars and need to buy snacks at a gas station. What do you get?
A can of coke, a pack of chips, and a bar of chocolate.
2. If you were reincarnated as a sea creature, what would you want to be?
A starfish (like Patrick :D)
3. Who’s your favorite redhead?
4. What do you order when you’re at IHOP?
We have no IHOP here. I wonder what’s the hoopla about IHOP pancakes. My husband makes mean pancakes.
5. Last book you read?
Dan Brown’s The Lost Symbol
6. Describe your mood.
7. Describe the last time you were injured.
I fell off the stairs and landed in front of my husband andbrother. and I hurt by left wrist badly. I had bruises on my bum and thighs as well. Above all these, the most painful was my bruised ego.
8. Of all your friends, who would you want to be stuck in a well with?
9. Rock concert or symphony?
Depends on who/which band is playing.
10. What is the wallpaper of your cell phone? The number? (We’ll just say “hi” – promise.)
Nothing fancy, just the default wallpaper. Phone number – did your mum tell you not to give your phone number to strangers?
11. Favorite soda?
12. What type of shirt are you wearing?
Old, white cotton shirt.
13. If you could only use one form of transportation?
Uhm, did I miss the question?
14. Most recent movie you have watched in theater?
15. Name an actor/actress/singer you have had the hots for.
16. What’s your favorite kind of cake?
17. What did you have for dinner last night?
18. Look to your left, what do you see?
My two dogs staring back at me. They want to go for a walk now (6.14pm).
19. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off?
I just take them off.
20. Favorite toy as a child?
21. Do you buy your own groceries?
Yes, of course. If I don’t, who will?
22. Do you think people talk about you behind your back?
If they do, it’s probably because I make a lasting impression on them.
23. When was the last time you had gummy worms?
A long, long, long time ago.
24. What’s your favorite fruit?
The fruit of my labour.
25. Do you have a picture of yourself doing a cartwheel?
Not that I know of. I already burned my pictures of me when I was a gymnast way back when….