Today we ripped off a blogger named ChibiNatsumi21 from the blog The Unfulfiller of Expectation.Today we ripped off a blogger named ChibiNatsumi21 from the blog The Unfulfiller of Expectation. It’s 88 questions, we will do it in parts. She does not state where she found the meme. But, it was probably stolen there as well. So, of course, that will be as far as we go. Tracing back our theft’s thieves might take some time. Take the time to comment on other player’s posts. It’s a great way to make new friends! Link back to us at Sunday Stealing!
Sunday Stealing: The 88 Meme, Part Three
46. What are your LEGAL initials?
47. Who’s the first B in your contacts?
48. When was the last time you laughed really hard?
Yesterday. I found a funny tumblr site of a dog texting his human and I showed it to my husband. It was hilarious, we both couldn’t stop laughing from this dog’s wisecracks! You can find it here – Texts from Dog.
49. Your number 1 top friend walks out of your life, do you go after them?
50. Explain your last awkward moment?
When I met the friend in #49 at the grocery store and she waved at me like nothing happened. I just stood there with a blank look on my face. AWKWARD.
51. Are you afraid of the dark?
Not anymore. Thankfully I overcame this fear!
52. Do you have good vision?
I wish! I wear specs now so you can call me the four-eyed missus 😀
53. Have you ever tripped someone?
Yes, when I was in uni.
54. Have you ever slapped someone?
Yes, but only on the wrist. Honestly, there are a lot of people in my list who deserved to be slapped.
55. Are you Irish?
56. Do you use chap stick?
When it is available, yes.
57. Do you have any scars?
58. Is there someone you will never forgive?
Yup, a few.
59. Are you dating the person you last held hands with?
I’m way past dating, honey.
60. Name the last person to text you?
61. Would you marry someone 8 years older than you?
I married that someone 8 years older than me. I kid you not.
62. Can you go in public looking like you do?
What, like, NOW? Noooo.
63. Have you ever kissed someone whose name started with a A?
64. What side of the bed do you sleep on?
My side, of course!
65. What’s the first thing you’ll do on your wedding day?
That was 5 years ago!
66. Do you fall for people easily?
Nope. Dogs, yes.
67. Has anyone put their arms around you in the past 5 days?
68. Do you miss the way things used to be?