After several weeks of being away, I came back to Sunday Stealing to find out that former host Bud Weiser had already “retired” from blogging. I wish you the best, Bud. It was great “stealing” with you for the past year. I also welcome the new host, Mr. Lance who blogs at Solitary Haze. I may not be a regular participant but I do look forward to joining for Sunday Stealings in the the future.
So off we go to the meme now…
Today we ripped off a blogger named minnesnowtah from the blog Where all the Women are strong, the Men are good looking… It’s 100 questions, (Thankfully it was already broken up for us.) we will do it in parts. She says she got it from someone named Lena. But, it was probably stolen there as well. So, of course, that will be as far as we go. Tracing back our theft’s thieves might take some time.
Sunday Stealing: The Who Are You Meme
1. What is your biggest pet peeve?
2. Where and when were you born?
Born in the Philippines in the mid-70s.
3. Where did your parents meet?
4. Do you have any siblings? What are/were they like in four words?
Yes I have four brothers and sisters and they are too big for words.
5. Where do you live now, and with whom?
I live in Phnom Penh with my husband.
6. What is your occupation?
Used to be a mid-level NGO professional but now a stay-at-home-wife.
7. Write a full description of yourself.
Please see my about me page.
9. Do you have any allergies, diseases, or other physical weaknesses?
I’m allergic to people who think they’re better off than others. I hyperventilate when surrounded by slow-witted cretins.
10. Are you right- or left-handed?
11. What does your voice sound like?
Nice, I suppose.
12. What words and/or phrases do you use very frequently?
13. What do you have in your pockets?
I don’t have pockets.
14. Do you have any quirks, strange mannerisms, annoying habits, or other defining characteristics?
Nail-biting. Second-guessing myself. Knuckle-cracking (it gives me some sort of a relief!).