Today we ripped off a blogger named minnesnowtah (for the second week) from the blog Where all the Women are Strong, the Men are Good Looking… It’s 100 questions, (Thankfully it was already broken up for us.) we will do it in parts. She says she got it from someone named Lena. But, it was probably stolen there as well. So, of course, that will be as far as we go. Tracing back our theft’s thieves might take some time. Take the time to comment on other player’s posts. It’s a great way to make new friends! Link back to us at Sunday Stealing!
Sunday Stealing: Who Are you? Part 2–The Grown Up Meme
Part 2: Growing Up
15. How would you describe your childhood in general?
Normal, I guess. It included a lot of moving from one place to another though.
16. What is your earliest memory?
My 2nd birthday!
17. How much schooling have you had?
I graduated from the university and had one year of master studies in DevCom.
18. Did you enjoy school?
Yes, a lot. Except when it’s exams period 🙁
19. Stop and count, Since you were born until today; how many homes have you lived in?
More than 20, my gosh! That includes the boarding-houses I lived in while I was in uni.
20. While growing up, did you have any role models?
I don’t remember actually but I do remember that I set some goals for myself.
21. While growing up, how did you get along with the other members of your family?
The usual way, I guess. We’re a rough and tumble bunch, not afraid to get dirty. We’re into different kinds of sports and crafting. We’re rowdy and playful. We argued and fought a lot; we had fun together. We still do, by the way 🙂
22. As a child, what did you want to be when you grew up?
I wanted to reach the moon and the stars but I later found it that it only a select few would be able to do so. I did reach the moon and stars, figuratively, in my own little world.
23. What were your favorite activities 3 years ago?
Crafting, blogging, and sending letters and postcards to friends.
24. As a child, what kinds of personality traits did you display?
I have a phlegmatic personality, according to our university psychologist. We were required to undergo tests before we were finally accepted to our uni of choice.
25. As a child, were you popular?
Sort of, because I was the first-born in the family. First-borns rule! lol.
26. When and with whom was your first kiss?
That was three decades ago with a childhood friend.
27. Describe any influences in your past that led you to do the things you do today.
My mother taught us the value of education, hard work, perseverance and frugality to be able to fulfill whatever it is we want to be and have in life.
28. What’s next?
Oh, a lot of possibilities, mister!