Today we ripped off a blogger named minnesnowtah (for the second week) from the blog Where all the Women are Strong, the Men are Good Looking… It’s 100 questions, (Thankfully it was already broken up for us.) we will do it in parts. She says she got it from someone named Lena. But, it was probably stolen there as well. So, of course, that will be as far as we go. Tracing back our theft’s thieves might take some time. Take the time to comment on other player’s posts. It’s a great way to make new friends! Link back to us at Sunday Stealing!
Sunday Stealing: Who Are you? Part 3 & 4 – Is it over yet?
Part 3: Past
34. What do you consider the most important event of your life so far?
Errm, that I was born in this world.
35. What do you consider your greatest achievement?
Graduating from uni 16 days after I turned 20 and started working after that.
36. What is your greatest regret?
That I didn’t continue my master studies.
37. What is the most evil thing you have ever done?
I hid my aunt’s house keys so her snooty daughter had to climb over the 5feet-high gate (in full office uniform) in order to go to work.
38. When was the time you were the most frightened?
Last year, when an earthquake and tsunami struck Japan. I get so easily affected by news such as this.
39. What is your best memory?
My civil wedding! My husband-to-be and I just completed the requirements at the Foreign Ministry and the next step for us was to go to the local commune office where we live to set a date for our civil ceremony. Despite my poor Khmer language speaking skills, we went to the commune office, as per instruction from the Ministry, and what happened there was a blimp in my memory. Somehow, in between shuffling papers and answering questions, we got lost in translation. The next thing we knew we were already signing an official marriage document!
Part 4: Beliefs And Opinions
40. Are you basically optimistic or pessimistic?
I’m not the person who sees the glass half-full or half-empty. I’m the one who drinks the contents of the glass. Now, what does that make me – an opportunist? Lol.
41. What is your greatest fear?
42. What are your religious views?
I am a free-thinker, although born and bred Roman Catholic.
43. State a random opinion?
Whatever you put up with, you end up with.
44. What are your views on sex?
Two words: safe and responsible.
45. Are you able to cook?
Yes. I think I’m pretty good at it.
46. In your opinion, what is the most evil thing any human being could do?
Take away another human being’s liberties intentionally, or worse, his/her life.
47. Do you believe in the existence of soul mates and/or true love?
Nothing is impossible, that’s what I believe in.
48. What do you believe makes a successful life?
Life if what you make it. To be able to succeed, you must know what you want and how to get it.
49. How honest are you about your thoughts and feelings?
It depends on the circumstances. I don’t usually wear my heart on my sleeve.
50. Do you have any biases or prejudices?
Yes, unfortunately, I have.
51. Is there anything you absolutely refuse to do under any circumstances? Why do you refuse to do it?
No one tells me what I should and should not do.
52. Who or what, if anything, would you die for (or otherwise go to extremes for)?
My loved ones.