Today we ripped off a blogger named Bud Weiser(Because we do not think it has ever been done so far) from the blog: WTIT: The Blog It was combined from two different memes from a feature he ran once upon a time called Sat-8. He says he got it from someone named Lola. But, it was probably stolen there as well. So, of course, that will be as far as we go. Tracing back our theft’s thieves might take some time. Take the time to comment on other player’s posts. It’s a great way to make new friends! Link back to us at Sunday Stealing!
Sunday Stealing: Have You’s and What If’s!
1. Have you anything to confess today?
Yes, I have. It’s nothing serious but I secretly bought online a nice, imported pack of smokes from http://famous-smoke.com as a pressie for my husband. But, the thing is, he didn’t know that I used his Paypal account purchase them.
2. have you ever broken a law? If so, what was it?
Hmmm, yes, I did. Guilty of stealing, yer honour. When I see something I like from my sisters’ stuff, I’d take them without their knowing.
3. have you ever committed an act of betrayal against a friend or family member? explain.
I cannot recall any instances but I’d like to know from any of them if I’d done so.
4. Has someone else done something that, to this day, makes you cringe when you think about them committing the act?
Yes. I unwittingly allowed myself to be used by someone who’s dressed like a lamb but is actually a wolf. I was embarrassed and disappointed at myself for not heeding the telltale signs and I cringe and curse myself to high heavens whenever I remember this episode.
5. Have you ever found yourself sexually aroused by someone that you absolutely should not have been?
I need a counsel on this one. Anything I say or not say might incriminate me, lol.
6. have you ever cheated at school? how so?
I did! It was in high school and it was in a Chemistry class (or Physics, I could not recall anymore) taught by a teacher we love to hate. It was a class action — everyone had a kodigo (a cheat list of formulae) that we passed around us. The teacher had suspicions about the results of our tests but no inquiry was made. Instead we we’re given another set of test and it was an open book type. Well, you know how open book type of tests are. THEY ARE INCREDIBLY DIFFICULT even if you could open your books for reference. That teacher become more popular than ever. NOT!
7. What if you came across a backpack stuffed with one hundred thousand dollars. Would you keep it?
Oh gosh, I’m only a poor man’s wife and the sight of a backpack stuffed with lots and lots of moolah is so irresistible. However, I reckon, I may have all the (ill-gotten) money but I cannot live freely and with clear conscience? So, I’m getting my hands off that backpack, thank you.
8. What if you were the most powerful person in the world. How would you use that power?
I’ll have to beg off. I probably cannot deal with the responsibility.
9. What if you found a magic lamp?
Now, this is another story because I only have to think about me.
10. What if you could change one thing about the world. What would that one thing be?
That every human would be more tolerant of others.
11. What if you could take one thing back. What would that one thing be?
To undo all the bad things that happened in the past.
12. What if you were stuck on an island forever but had all the water, food and shelter you needed. What would you do?
I think I’ll have to make the most out of it. Being stranded in an island with the basics at hand is not bad.
13. What if the internet didn’t exist?
I wouldn’t be here.
14. What if you never started blogging?
Then I wouldn’t have meet new friends from the other side of the world.
15. What are your November 22 Thanksgiving plans?
We don’t celebrate the Thanksgiving holiday in the Penh but surely there are lots of reasons to be thankful for. Also, it’s the husband’s birthday after that so there’s a bit of celebration.