Today we ripped off a blogger named Zoe from the blog Mama Geek. She states that she got it from Mummylish. But, it was probably stolen there as well. So, of course, that will be as far as we go. Tracing back our theft’s thieves might take some time. Take the time to comment on other player’s posts. It’s a great way to make new friends! Link back to us at Sunday Stealing!
The idea of the 11 Questions Meme is that you are given a set of 11 questions to answer by a fellow blogger , and then once you have answered them you have to think up 11 questions of your own to ask, we consider that part of the meme a bonus and optional, so.. feel free to come up with 11 questions, ONLY if you feel like it. Fun stuff.
Sunday Stealing: The 11/11 Questions meme
1. What is your favorite possession?
My geek gadgets!
2. Do you like to read? If so, which books do you love best?
Absolutely. I have an eclectic taste in books. From autobiography to crime fiction and non-fiction, science-fiction to spy-thrillers.
3. Do you have any pets?
Yes, I have two dogs who gets into mischief together.
4. What was your favorite food as a child? Is it the same now?
More or less I have the same favourite food as when I was a child.
5. What is your favorite thing about blogging?
Blogging makes the world smaller! I’ve met new friends, too.
6. If you could live anywhere, where would it be?
South of France or northern Spain.
7. What is your favorite number?
Any number after 0, and with $$$ sign before it. Lol.
8. Which of these things would you find hardest to give up for a year? Chocolate, reading, coffee or smoking?
Hmmm, difficult to decide between reading and chocolate. I consume lots of the latter while doing the former. Can I say both?
9. If you could make your life into a movie, what would you name it.. and who would you want to play you?
I cringe at the thought of my life being made into a movie. It’s so painfully boring that viewers might find munching toggle bolts more enjoyable than my “movie”. Not even Angelina Jolie as me would help the movie so much, lol.
10. If you had £20,000 for a shopping spree, what would you buy?
I would immediately buy lotto tickets first before making a list of what I would buy. Seriously, with this amount I could easily purchase a modest house and lot in my hometown.
11. If you could eat lunch with one famous person, who would it be?
That’s a no-brainer. Rafael Nadal, of course. To those who do not know him, he is the Spanish pro-tennis player, formerly ranked #1 in the world and a 7-time Roland Garros (French Open) champion. No one else has ever achieved that.
You can find the original meme here