Today we ripped off a blogger named Another Suburban Mom from the blog Another Suburban Mom. It is 20 questions, She says she got it from Dana. But, it was probably stolen there as well. So, of course, that will be as far as we go. Tracing back our theft’s thieves might take some time. Take the time to comment on other player’s posts. It’s a great way to make new friends! Link back to us at Sunday Stealing!
Sunday Stealing: The Meme From Suburbia
1. What were you doing 10 years ago?
I was working in a local NGO spreading environmental awareness and advocating for conservation here in Cambodia.
2. By this time next year, I …
… already have my wish granted by the powers that be.
3. Do you think the United States will elect a female President in your lifetime? Do you think this would be a good thing?
In my country, we already had two female presidents. Is America ready for a female president?
4. Which fictional, TV show character you would shag anytime?
Lots of them but will keep the list private lest my husband reacts negatively, lol.
5. Who is your greatest enemy?
6. Tell me about your most recent trip of more than 100 miles?
I slept most of the way, lol.
7. Which do you use more often, the dictionary or the thesaurus?
I use the online versions of both.
8. Do you have a nickname? What is it?
I’m dubbed as the Queen of Wishful Shrinking.
9. What are you dreading at the moment?
I dread the coming of summer. Last year, it was hellish. Very, very hot weather worsened by frequent, as in daily, power cuts all over the city.
10. Do you worry that others will judge you from reading some of your answers?
Not really. If I worry a lot then I won’t be joining memes at all.
11. If you find an outfit you love, but the size on the label is larger than you want, do you buy the outfit? Why or why not?
No I don’t. I just walk away and find another one that I like and in my size.
12. Even the biggest slackers are anal-retentive about something? What are you anal-retentive about?
I eat M&Ms according to colour, lol.
13. Out of all the books you read as a child, which one had the biggest influence on how you are today?
It has to be Johnathan Livingston Seagull by Richard Bach, my favourite when I was growing up and the story and character that I can identify with. It’s a story about learning and the quest to be a better version of oneself and being unafraid or undaunted by what the world thinks of you.
14. Which Golden Girl would you want to spend a night on the town with?
How about a Golden Boy?
15. What is the one product you would never buy in its generic form even if the generic is half the price?
I don’t know. I seldom buy medicines because I prefer the natural, homemade remedies.
16. How old were you when you stopped believing in Santa?
Old enough, hahaha. And I was pretty much disappointed, really.
17. What is the one smell that turns your stomach without fail?
Body odour and anything rotten.
18. If someone holds out a carton of milk to you and asks you to sniff it to see if its spoiled, do you?
Yes, without thinking. hahaha.
19. You have a completely free day and $2000.00, What are you doing?
I’ll spend about $500 for pampering and shopping. In Cambodia, that amount is more than enough. The rest I’ll keep in the bank.
20. What is the most used item in your home?