Today we ripped off a TWO bloggers first: Jason Crouch from the blog the Austin Dude. The second: 2nd Cup of Coffee from the blog 2nd Cup of Coffee, I worked twice as hard this weekend to make up for the last 🙂 It was probably stolen there as well. So, of course, that will be as far as we go. Tracing back our theft’s thieves might take some time. Take the time to comment on other player’s posts. It’s a great way to make new friends! Link back to us at Sunday!
Sunday Stealing: The Two Memes in One Meme Meme – Happy Easter!
1: Who is your favorite Musical Artist from when you were a teenager?
Sugar Ray and Boyz 2 Men 🙂
2: Who is your favorite game show host?
I very much like Jeff Foxworthy (Are You Smarter than a 5th Grader?).
3: Who is your Favorite Blog hosting service?
My own host, of course, and that’s WordPress 🙂
4: If you could meet anyone again from your childhood, who would it be?
My friends in elementary school.
5: Where did you want to live when you were growing up?
I was in a school in my elementary days where I have many Vietnamese classmates and schoolmates. They and their families were in the Philippines, waiting for their papers being processed for entry to the USA. I heard about stories of living in boat-houses. I had no idea back then about the reality they were facing. To a young impressionable kid at that time, the thought of living in a boat or sampan and being called a sampan girl was very romantic. I never had any inkling of their situation.
6: What is the most interesting piece of Trivia that you know?
Apples, not caffeine, are more efficient at waking you up in the morning.
7: If you could live in any point of history when would it be and why?
I think I mentioned it here before. I’m very much fascinated about the mining communities in Europe back in the 1920s. Much like the Coal House, a BBC TV programme that placed three modern families, leaving all their comforts and luxuries, to a location replicating the lifestyle in a local mining town in that period. I’d like to go back to that time just to see if I can really cope with the lifestyle.
8: What is the most interesting job you have ever had?
Development work in Cambodia.
9. Please share one middle school memory. It can be good, bad, ugly, funny. Pictures or words, I don’t care, just share.
I was always late for flag ceremony most of the mornings. So I, and the other latecomers, had to do the ceremony after the first one, right in the middle of the school quadrangle and in full view of the rest of the studentry, lol.
10. What’s your favorite Beatles song?
Let It Be.
11. If I asked you to describe your most comfortable outfit, what would it be?
A pair of shorts and tshirt.
12. Would you rather host a party or be a guest?
I can host a party but not very OFTEN. It’s so tiring and stressful.
13. Do you think we will move completely from traditional books to digital ones, and if we do, are you OK with that?
I am actually one of those who love old-fashioned stuff – books (how I love the smell of the pages and the creases and smudges), writing (journals and stuff), snail mail (letters, postcards), crafting (crochet, sewing, stamping, card-making) etc. – so I hope that we can still retain a lot of our traditional ways.
14. Do you learn best by reading, listening or experiencing?
I am a vicarious learner. I learn more best by doing and experiencing.
15. If you are (or when you were) single, what is the kiss of death for you concerning the opposite sex? (That is, what is one trait or behavior or habit or anything at all that immediately turns you off from considering that person a potential match for you?)
The kind who thinks they are God’s gift to women.
16. Snacks. Salty or sweet?
17. Look around you in a four foot radius. What object is around you that you didn’t realize was there or forgot was there? How long has it been there?
A tall stack of postcards waiting to be sorted and kept in albums. I’m the great procrastinator.
18. What is your favorite Tom Cruise movie?
Ahem. Not a fan of Tom Cruise. Sorry.
19. You buy a bottle of shampoo and discover that you don’t like what it does to your hair at all. What do you do with that full bottle?
I’ll probably ask someone who likes that kind of shampoo and give it away.
20. Your favorite spring comfort food? (Last week it was beverage.)
Not a spring comfort food – we don’t have spring here – but food nonetheless. I love Chinese dim sum. Dumplings, siomai, the works.